And with this… It’s… finally…. done……. /collapses
Happy Birthday shuukyo!!! Or, well, Happy belated hahahaha… I missed your birthday by like, a few hours? Oops > v >;;; I just hope you don’t mind this whimsical, pointlessly fluff-ridden comic-thingy as a gift pffft —-
What I read online about Canes Venatici is that it represents two hunting dogs in relentless pursuit of Ursa Major. ‘Venatici’ comes from the word ‘Venari’ which means ‘to hunt, pursue’, which in turn comes from the word ‘wen’ - ‘to desire, strive for’. Dogs by themselves are symbols of loyalty, so what Tsukki is thinking is that the constellation itself conveys both loyalty and drive - which are two of Yamaguchi’s most prominent traits.
……………….yeah…. I hope that made sense, orz……… /rolls back into inactivity
cybersyncing said: ok but hear me out: The Hobbit where everything is the same except Bilbo has the personality of Martin Freeman
I had the coolest idea for a comic last night before I fell asleep but I forgot it
I feel you
draw me like one of your shoujo girls
pEOPLE HATING ON CHARACTERS FOR BEING REALISTICALLY EMOTIONAL IN TRAUMATIZING SITUATIONS
A set featuring a bunch of tiny and cute Oikawa Toorus
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by iruumino (thank you, and sorry for the late reply!)
1. John Galsworthy - “The Forsyte Saga" .
2. Mikhail Bulgakov - “Heart of a Dog" . We read the book in class and then watched the film.. oh the impression it left on me, indescribable.
3. Charlotta Bronte - “Jane Eyre”. Perfect for cold autumn/winter evenings near the fireplace.
4. George Orwell - “1984" (me too, Anna! Nothing has changed since this book was written..)
5. Agatha Christie - “Murder on The Orient Express”, the one that introduced me to a genre and turned me into a detective fan.
6. Frances Hodgson Burnett - “The Secret Garden”. Honestly, all her books are a magical journey for both a child and a grown-up.
7. Terry Pratchett - “Discworld" series. The sense of humor is magnificent and so so my cup of tea, always rereading when I’m sad.
8. Shakespeare - “Midsummer Night’s Dream”.
9. Graham Greene - “The Quiet American”
10. Alexander Volkov - “The Seven Underground Kings”. Frankly, I love all the books in the series, even though the first one is a re-narration of The Wizard of Oz.
having to use your own art as reference cause you forgot how to draw
having to go back to reread previous chapters of your own story as a reference because you forgot how to write
I love how it gets more elaborate each time. These boys are thinking this through.
tagged by letsstartaswimclub (thank you!)
Birthday: May 19th
Sexuality: cheerful outspoken guys
Height: 5’4 (almost the same as Hinata, what)
Time Zone: MSK/GMT+4 or smth
What time and date it is there: August 28th, 11:13 pm
Average hours of sleep I get each night: around 5 hours (+ naps) on weekdays and full-time sleep sessions on weekends, yeha
OTPs: Makoharu. Kuroken. Yatori. Shiganshina babies. Currently rather attached to Horikashi & Twelve/Lisa. Not to mention the old otps, that keep striking me whenever they please…
The last thing I googled was…: erm… time zones :D
First word that comes to mind: it was a swear word, what is wrong with me
One place that makes me happy and why: forest - always makes me calm, even though i once got lost there
How many blankets I sleep under: one, varying in thickness
Favorite beverage: water!!
The last movie I watched in the cinema: Maleficent
Three things I can’t live without: music, water and air
Something I plan on learning: professional art… not that i “plan” it, just have a thought every now and then
A piece of advice for all of my followers: send me anything regarding our mutual fandoms and see what happens. seriously tho.
You have to listen to this song: you don’t have to, but feel free to check out smth light-hearted i’ve been listening to recently